Learn to effectively communicate with DISC training because it gives us the “why” behind human behavior.
Our communication can be more effective with DISC training because it shows us the different personality needs that drive behaviors. That’s why these needs are the key to unlocking effectiveness with others. Have you ever thought, “I don’t understand why somebody would do that?” after he or she behaved in an particular way? DISC training can show us the “why” behind some of these behaviors.
Average Americans spend 70% of their active hours each day communicating verbally…
according to a study reported by D. K. Burlow in “The Process of Communication.” The question is, “Are we effectively communicating?” If we communicate the same with everyone we meet chances are we will only be able to connect with about 25% of the population. That leaves room to be frustrated with the remaining 75% because we will not be speaking their language by effectively communicating to their needs.
DISC training can help us speak a language everyone can understand so we can effectively communicate with others.
DISC training reveals the four different languages we need to learn how to speak to improve our results & effectiveness…
…in our relationships
…communicating with clients
…in sales conversation rates
…within our teams
…and reducing & resolving conflicts.
Wouldn’t we have more fun in our day if we could get along better with others? How much more productive could we be at work if we learned to meet the needs of each DISC personality type?
Managers report 60 to 90 percent of their time is spent in group activities yet they have little to no training in effective communication skills that are needed to work efficiently in groups.
Have you ever thought about taping someone’s mouth shut or that something would be so much easier if people would just do what you said? Have you ever felt like your team was slowing you down?
DISC training gives us a non-judgmental way to understand and appreciate people for their strengths. It helps us to appreciate people for who they were naturally designed to be. Our relationships with others become strained when we fight against their natural wiring.
How much more could we accomplish together if we knew how to speak to and motivate others? Wouldn’t it feel great to be appreciated for who you were and your natural strengths?
Effectively communicating is important because teams that don’t bond cannot build.
Bonding happens through relationship and shared experiences, but if we spend all of our energy dealing with conflict or offense between others we cannot be effective. The platinum rule says, “Treat others in the way they want to be treated.” DISC personality training can reveal common ground so we can effectively communicate with others in a way they can hear.
“The person who figures out how to harness the collective genius of the people in his or her organization is going to blow the competition away!”
…according to banker Walter Wriston in the Harvard business review. The only way to do that is to be able to connect with others the way they want to be connected with. DISC training can show us how to do that. We cannot train, work with, sell, or effectively communicate with anyone we are unable to connect with. Before we can understand and connect with others we first need to understand and connect with ourselves. DISC training can help to reveal part of who we were naturally born to be.
“85% of workers in the United States said they could work harder on the job and more than 50% stated they could DOUBLE their effectiveness.”
…according to a survey statistic reported by John D. Hatfield and Richard C. Huseman in “Managing the Equity Factor.” If we want to do great things we need to learn how to effectively communicate with people. There is no easier tool to accomplish this than DISC training. When we have better relationships with others we can be more productive and achieve better results.
That’s great, but people skills don’t come naturally to me.
That’s okay because they weren’t natural for me (Michael) either. DISC training shows us a predictable pattern to human behavior that can help us effectively communicate when dealing with people. When I learned this it reduced my stress and immediately produced better results in all of my interactions.
I hope you’ll consider joining us in a training. Go to our contact page to inquire about training options for you or your company. You can find upcoming trainings on our Facebook page.